Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Whoops

Dear Friends,

I hope that you enjoyed our Obama for President rally last week. It is great to see the enthusiasm of the Obama Brigade here in this provincial Thai capital. We had over 100 enthusiastic Obama supporters FIRED UP and READY TO GO!

In the enthusiasm of the rally I mistakenly gave away two Obama posters. These are of great personal value to Gary Suwannarat, the Asia-Pacific Regional Vice-Chair who brought them back with her from the convention. They are both on hard cardboard with a blue background. One is "Obama-Biden" and the other is "CHANGE". If you have either of these posters or know who does, could you please e me back as soon as possible.

Thank you so much for your kind cooperation and your enthusiasm which will see the election of President Barack Obama!

Best wishes,

Steve
Asia-Pacific Regional Vice-Chair
Democrats Abroad




I have the "CHANGE" one... but they said we could have them. I'll think about giving it back, but it's worth 5 cents, and if she's so important, I have a feeling she can get more, since it's a cheap piece of flimsy recycled cardboard...

looks like morals: 0 obama poster: 1

No comments: